Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Felicity photo shoot

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weee I had some time, ie I was bored. So after Felicity got her hair work on I took some pics. ^^

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2116057275

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very pretty! I love the ebay dress too!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to say Welcome and I love the gorgeous olive dress on your Felicity!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] I have to remember to email the seller to see if she used a newer doll for measurements. I want to get the yellow tea dress, someday. Annnnd from doing a search here she might be a little chubby for it?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very pretty pictures [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] Welcome to the board [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is GORGEOUS! I love Felicity dolls!

    Welcome to the board!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Magdalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the welcomes and the nice comments ^^

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •